The Hot Line Clamps were developed to be used in connections between the Run Network and the Branches, or between the Run Network and the equipment.
Of robust construction, practical and functional, they withstand handling and stresses, by means of a short circuit.
Its manufacturing may be either in copper alloy, for use with copper cables, or in copper alloy with tin-plated finish, for use with aluminum or copper cables.
- Increased electrical conducting capacity.
- Appropriate connector to suit the cable in the Run - 6 to 4/0 AWG Vise Connector.
- Appropriate connector to suit the cable in Tap - 8 to 1/0 AWG Pressure type Connector.
- Frame material - In Bronze alloy with minimum 16 IACS conductivity or in Bronze alloy with minimum 35 IACS conductivity.
- Ring screw and fastener material – In Bronze-Aluminum alloy, which guarantees a high mechanical resistance.